About Ancil Lea
Ancil Lea has been at the intersection of healthcare and software technology since the late 1980s -- working with early stage Healthtech companies and helping them gain new clients by connecting them to prospects and walking the deal through the sales process to success. Over the years, he's worked with more than 2,000 hospitals, medical clinics, and outpatient surgery centers to help them make the best decisions regarding medical software technology and marketing solutions.
Ancil and his team continue to help healthcare facilities and medical practices manage and grow their organizations in ways that focus on and meet their unique needs. His decades of experience, connections, and expertise offer a number of key benefits:
- Proven sales methodology for acquiring new clients in the complex healthcare world.
- Strong relationships and a referral network of both healthcare clients and experienced health-tech partners
- Knowing what marketing needs to be done and implemented to reach your goals.
- Expertise in assessing software options for healthcare organizations and evaluating new technologies
- Assistance in connecting software solution providers with healthcare organizations to create win-win outcomes
- Implementation of new software roll-outs that will lead to successful adoption by all parties involved
Ancil and his firm has also coached many healthcare tech start-ups to help them figure out their sales strategies, define their value propositions, develop their go-to-market strategies, and connect to prospects and sign up new clients.